AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer APK Version Varies with device
Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer APK Version Varies with device
AlpineQuest is the complete solution for all outdoor sports and activities, including hiking, running, trawling, hunting, boating, geocaching, off-road boating, and much more.
You can access and store a wide range of topographic maps locally online, which will remain available even when you are not in cellular coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file-based maps, such as QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By using your device’s GPS and magnetic sensor (with compass display), getting lost is a thing of the past: you are located in real time on the map, which can also be oriented to match what you are looking at.
Save and retrieve placemarks, share them with your friends. Track your route, get advanced statistics and interactive charts. You will no longer have questions about what you can achieve.
By staying fully operational outside of cellular coverage (as often in the mountains or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires to explore the wilderness …
Don’t hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
The key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
- integrated online maps (with automatic local storage; road maps, topographies and satellites included) and online layers (road names, hatches, contours);
- Get more maps and layers online with one click from the included community map list (all major world maps and many local topographic maps);
- Complete online map area storage for offline use;
- Support for built-in offline maps (raster) including KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2 / OZFx3 (partly) /. Map + .jpg / .png / .bmp / .gif, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB and TMS compressed mosaics (visit our website for MOBAC, the free map maker);
- QuickChart Memory Map support (.qct maps only, unsupported .qc3 maps);
- built-in image calibration tool to use any scan or image as a map;
- Integrated storage Digital Elevation Model (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (1-arc and 3-arc resolutions) that allow viewing of terrain, shading and steep slopes;
- Multiple maps are displayed in layers, with opacity / contrast / color control per map;
- Advanced Map Explorer SD memory card.
★★ Position marks ★★
- Create, show, save, restore unlimited number of elements (waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
- Import / export GPX files, Google Earth KML / KMZ files and CSV / TSV files;
- Import ShapeFile SHP / PRJ / DBF, OziExplorer WPT / PLT, Geocaching LOC reference points and export AutoCAD DXF files;
- Save and share locations online with other users using community placemarks;
- Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various elements;
- Time controller to play tracks tagged with time;
- Creator of routes, tracks and areas;
- Advanced Placemarks Explorer SD memory card.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
- Geolocation on the map using GPS or network;
- Map orientation, compass and target finder;
- Built-in GPS / Barometric Tracking Recorder (long tracking capability, running in a separate, lightweight process);
- Proximity alerts and route alerts;
- Barometer support (for compatible devices).