ScanMyOpel APK Current Version 1.1.32
Download ScanMyOpel APK Current Version 1.1.32 Full version of ScanMyOpel software for Opel / Vauxhall diagnostics.
It is primarily aimed at Opel car enthusiasts so that they can diagnose their own cars.
!!!! Models with CAN bus (Astra H, Vectra C, Astra J, Insignia, Zafira-B, etc.) are not compatible with this application !!!!! Please DO NOT leave a low rating rating just because you couldn’t find these models.
Now with Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, SRS, Power Steering Diagnostics, and BCM Support!
The only Opel / Vauxhall / Holden diagnostic tool for Android!
ScanMyOpel features include:
– Native support of electronic control units used in Opel / Vauxhall cars, which sets ScanMyOpel apart from many other diagnostic applications that only provide limited generic OBDII support.
– monitoring of various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, EHPS and other ECUs
– Static data reading: ECU identification, fault codes with their current states and symptoms.
– removal of fault codes
– Display of environment information in trouble codes when applicable
– Display of the nominal values of the liveata parameters when appropriate.
– Visualization of Livedata parameter graphs (only 5 graphs can be viewed simultaneously)
– Actuator tests for selected ECUs.
Meanings of fault code status:
- red – present
- yellow – flashing
- green – not present
NEW A long press on any trouble code in the app will open the internal browser with Google.
The current version of the software supports ONLY the following Opel / Vauxhall models:
– Agila A
– Astra F (MY96 +)
– Astra G
– Corsa B (MY97 +)
– Corsa C
– Frontera A (25TDS engine)
– Frontera B (X22DTH / Y22DTH engines only)
– Meriva A
– Omega B (MY97 +, except X25XE / X30XE / X20SE / Y25DT engines)
– Tigra (MY97 +)
– Tigra B
– Vectra B
– Zafira A
The ECU type is automatically detected.
During actuator tests it is possible to monitor data parameters. The actuator test lasts 30 seconds, then stops automatically. The user can stop the test at any time within 30 seconds.
The app requires an OBD2 ELM327 Wi-Fi or Bluetooth compatible adapter to work.
Recommended ELM327 adapter brands: OBDLinkMX (best), Viecar, V-Gate, Carista, LELink, Veepeak or any v1.4 compliant ELM327.
If you are going to buy one of cheap china OBD2 ELM327 clones from ebay / amazon, please make sure it is not v.2.1. These adapters have very limited functionality and will most likely not work with our application.
Furthermore, in case of any problem, it is possible to save the record and forward it to email@example.com for troubleshooting. Log creation can be enabled from the application menu. The log files will be stored on the SD card in the “ScanMyOpel” folder.
The ELM 327 adapetr uses only pin 7, so to benefit all the functions of the ScanMyOpel application, connect pins 7, 3 and 12 on the ELM327 adapter and you will be able to connect to other modules, such as AT, ABS.
Please try our free Lite version to see if your car is properly supported BEFORE you buy the full version.
Download ScanMyOpel APK Current Version 1.1.32